Custom Framing By Appointment
Info, Guidelines, and note from Framer Seth
- Wearing a mask is mandatory for all custom framing by appointment. (I'll be wearing one too, we're all in this together)
- The address to go to for your appointment is:
2819 SE Ash St
Portland, OR 97214
This will be clear In your confirmation emails just clearly noting here- - There are no custom framing appointments at the Foster Location at this time.
- The appointment you've booked will most likely say my boss Prairie's name, but don’t worry- your appointment is with me, framer Seth.
- We just have weekday appointments available currently, late morning and early afternoon, 11-4 Monday thru Friday. If weekday appointments do not work for you please let me know and we'll find another time to accommodate you.
- We take everyone's safety very seriously. We sanitize the design counter, samples, door knobs, phones, and any other surfaces between appointments.
- There is a large plexi glass barrier at our design counter to provide additional safety to everyone.
- There is hand sanitizer on the counter and we encourage the use of it by staff and customers.
- If you would like to know specifics on our added safety measures during this pandemic please feel free to call and talk to a manager or reach out via email. We have worked really hard to create safe spaces for all of us. We are more than happy to go over these changes with you or address any concerns you may have. We are all learning to navigate this new world together and we value your feedback along the way.
Below is the link button to book an appointment for custom framing. Appointments can be 15 min, 30 min, or 60 minutes. Appointments help us all have safe distancing and make framing a bit more personal for you. They can be for custom framing projects, ready-made frames to go, mats and supplies to go, and anything else you need our helpful framers for. While we aren't open for walk-ins on framing right now this is a great way to still shop with us. It can be an appointment to come shop our framing department or time with the framer to design a custom frame job. It's simple and easy and there is no pressure to buy. We understand framing takes planning and we are always here to help you along the way to finding just what you want. Framing appointments are the same personal service you always get at our shops but without lines and other shoppers around. It's one of the many ways we are looking out for everyone's safety during this time. We have remodeled our Annex and created a new design counter that has lots of space for spreading your projects out and finding the perfect frame for them.
If you're having trouble online booking you can reach me at (503) 234-7102. I am currently here 9-5 weekdays.
Thank you! We look forward to your framing projects!