Now, that it's warm and sunny, whenever we walk around our neighborhood, we see all kinds of great sidewalk chalk art. It always makes us happy to see everyone outside and doing such creative things.
Here is a list of some over-the-top amazing sidewalk chalk projects to make your neighborhood the best dang neighborhood out there because these projects are taking your sidewalk chalk art up about 30 levels from fun to amazing!
All ages can do these projects; adults and kids. You can make them as simple or as challenging as you want. Whatever you decide to do, spread love and joy because we could use it during this difficult time. We can get through it with our creativity and support of each other.
If you need any discount sidewalk chalk, you know we've got you covered. Click on this link to purchase online.
1. Stunning Stained Glass-like Patterns and Shapes on the Sidewalk
2. How to Create a Sidewalk Illusion--The Chasm
3. Quick Yet Challenging Sidewalk Chalk Portraits---Tracing Shadows on the Sidewalk
4. Make Your Sidewalk into a 3-D Illusion Photo Booth
5. Make an Outrageous Obstacle Course on the Sidewalk for Your Whole Neighborhood
Heather Reed is the Assistant Manager/Buyer and office rockstar at IBF. She writes all of our emails, blog posts and and manages all of our social media sites. Heather is also an artist and has experience in lots of various mediums. You will usually find her researching new products, finding the best bargains, writing, painting, enjoying nature, all while chasing around her two vivacious little boys.