The unique formulation of QoR Watercolors accentuates the luminosity and brilliance of pigments even after drying. QoR provides the subtlety, transparency and flow of a great watercolor, with colors that have as much vibrancy and fire as the best acrylic or oil paint.
QoR (pronounced 'core'), has been formulated to embody the essence of watercolors and also comes from a technical acronym meaning Quality of Results. Unique QoR qualities:
- Incredibly smooth transitions
- Flows well, maintaining liveliness on paper
- Excellent resolubility in water
- Excellent glazing qualities
- Vivid depth of color in one stroke
- Greater resistance to embrittlement
- More density of color than traditional watercolors
- New watercolor Grounds & Mediums
- Easy clean-up
- Exclusive Aquazol® binder used in conservation
Three of our employees attended a Golden Workshop a couple of weeks ago where they learned about and play around with these new watercolors. So, if you have any questions or want to see our sample boards, pay us a visit soon and we'll be happy to assist you and answer any questions you might have.